PRESIDENT: Jeff Shackelford
VICE PRESIDENT: Frank McGuigan
SECRETARY: Robert Guida
TREASURER: Mike Spaid
REGISTRAR: Richard Pavel
BOARD OF DIRECTORS POLICY #91-3
Subject : REGISTRATION POLICY
To establish uniform policies and procedures for CAC sports registration.
II. STATEMENT OF POLICY
1. The registrar is tasked by the CAC Bylaws with the registration of participants for all CAC sponsored sports.
2. Only the CAC Registrar or an individual designated by the CAC Registrar is allowed to register participants for CAC sponsored sports. Only bonded members of the CAC are allowed to collect funds for the registration process.
3. Only participants who are properly registered through the CAC Registrar or authorized designated person may attend tryouts, practice, or play in CAC sponsored sports.
4. All county commissioners will provide county team rosters to the CAC Registrar for player verification I week prior to the first county league game.
5. All intramural commissioners will provide intramural team rosters to the CAC Registrar for player verification 1 week prior to the first intramural game.
6. All sports will have at least two walk-in registrations and a mail-in period of at least one month prior to increased fees being imposed.
7. Proof of a participant's date of birth and sex will be established by the Registrar at registration by a birth certificate, passport, or other acceptable means.
8. Upon initial registration, proof of residence is required.
9. Refunds will be discretionary for anyone dismissed for disciplinary purposes.
1. Distribution to all Crofton Athletic Council Board Members, Commissioners and Coaches.
2. Publication periodically in the Crofton Athletic Council newsletter.
Jeff Shackelford, President
BY VOTE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS